In previous years, the importance of the Republic of Serbia's entry into the European Union has been discussed. Serbia is the geographical part of Europe, but it is not yet an EU member country.
The negotiations of Serbia with the EU began in Brussels on 21 January 2014.
- History of Serbia-EU relations
- EU Opening Statement for Accession Negotiations - General EU Position
- The Opening Statement of the Republic of Serbia
- National Programme for Integration with the European Union
- Memorandum of the Government of the Republic of Serbia in Relation to the Application of the Republic of Serbia for European Union membership
- European Commission Opinion on Serbia's Application for Membership of the European Union
- European Commission's Questionnaire
- Responses to the European Commission Questionnaire
- Stabilisation and Association Agreement
- International Funds
- More about European integration