In modern times, jobs also get modernized. People who are ready to look forward and change with the times have the most opportunities to succeed. In modern times, people with a vision prosper. We have a vision of Serbia as a country of the greatest opportunities for all of its citizens. Together we work not only to create opportunities, but also to know how to make full use of them.
Several sectors of the Serbian economy can be particularly interesting to potential foreign investors. They distinguished by exceptional expertise of the workforce, long tradition, quality of raw materials and export potentials.
Some of the industries with the largest potential include:
- Aviation and arms industry,
- Automotive industry,
- IT technologies and international business services,
- Textile industry,
- Food industry,
- Wood and furniture industry,
- Metal and machine industry.
Serbia is suitable for investors. Some of the benefits investors have include:
- reduced earnings load up to 75%,
- temporary exemption from corporate profit tax (depending on the investment size and number of created jobs),
- avoidance of double taxation,
- possibility of duty-free import of raw materials and intermediate products,
- duty-free import of machinery and equipment,
- exemption from VAT in free zones,
- financial support for investment projects in the production sector, foreign trade services sector, and hotel accommodation sector,
- additional benefits at the local level (exemptions or reductions of fees for lease of urban construction land, benefits for fees for organizing urban construction land, exemptions or reductions of other local taxes, etc.).