A society which is stable invests in the future and takes care of its citizens. One of the forms of protection in the event of old age, disability or death is provided by the mandatory pension and disability insurance. In that manner, pension and disability insurance contributes to the feeling of safety in each individual who is covered by mandatory pension and disability insurance as a mandatory insured person (employee, insured person of independent activities and farmer), and who meets the requirements in accordance with regulations pertaining to this area. Each of us must now that he is safe, protected, and that his work and effort will pay off, and that difficulties he is facing are solvable.
Types of rights
According to the Law on Pension and Disability Insurance, the following types of rights are stipulated:
- in the event of old age:
- right to old age pension,
- right to early retirement,
- in the event of disability:
- right to disability pension,
- in the event to death:
- right to family pension
- right to the imbursement of funeral expenses,
- in the event of bodily damage caused by an injury at work or occupational disease:
- right to monetary compensation for bodily damage,
- in the event of need for assistance and care of another person:
- right to monetary compensation for assistance and care of another person.