In modern times, jobs also get modernized. People who are ready to look forward and change with the times have the most opportunities to succeed. In modern times, people with a vision prosper. We have a vision of Serbia as a country of the greatest opportunities for all of its citizens. Together we work not only to create opportunities, but also to know how to make full use of them.
Owing to the conclusion of international agreements, business people from Serbia have the privilege of open market of one billion people from countries with which we have entered into duty-free – free trade.
You can find more information on these agreements below.
- CEFTA ‒ Free Trade Agreement in Central Europe – Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova, Kosovo in accordance with the UN Resolution 1244
- EFTA ‒ Agreement on Free Trade with EFTA countries: Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Iceland and Norway
- European Union - Stabilisation and Association Agreement
- Free Trade Agreement with the Republic of Belarus
- Free Trade Agreement with the Republic of Turkey
- Free Trade Agreement with the Russian Federation